Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reclamação à ELF.co.uk, o regresso

Tal como dito aqui, enviei um email à ELF sobre o pincel para base que recebi. A resposta foi enviada hoje, e é a seguinte:

2010/12/7 S. C. ----@eyeslipsface.co.uk

Hi Ela,

Thanks for your email.

Can I try suggesting you to was the brush with a gentle cleaner?

Please get in touch with us again if the problem has not been solved.

Best regards,

S. C.


Lavar o pincel para retirar cola seca, pedacinhos de tinta branca e colar o cabo de volta? Desculpem lá, mas se acham que o cliente tem que engolir defeitos nos produtos só porque os compra baratos, que o indiquem no site, que é para eu saber onde não arriscar o meu dinheiro! A minha resposta foi a seguinte:

Hello S.,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that a gentle cleanser will be able to remove a bit of glue and white paint from a makeup brush. I also don't think that it will be able to glue back the wooden part of the brush that was separated from the rest. I didn't even use it, it arrived unglued.

More importantly, I don't think it's my job to fix a brand new object that I bought. Regardless of it's price, you shouldn't be selling crooked items in the first place. I want a brand new brush or my money back. I will obviously send you back this one, if you wish so.


I think that it's a shame that the answer of your company to the fact that you sold a brand new object that didn't arrive in it's best condition is to tell the costumer to fix it. Obviously, if I thought that this was a small problem I wouldn't be sending you emails in the first place.


Attached is a picture of the brush I received.


Best regards,

Ela

A minha opinião sobre a ELF está dependente da forma como responderem a este email. Ainda não pude experimentar todos os produtos que comprei, mas pelo menos o pincel kabuki é óptimo; estava interessada em lá fazer mais compras, mas depois desta situação, estou de pé atrás.

1 comment:

  1. epa ... tiveste um azar desgraçado :(, espero que te resolvam a situação de forma decente!!!

    Bjs, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...